EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- St. Philip’s Inn announced on Facebook that it is closed temporarily after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee reportedly last worked at the restaurant July 7 and the facility will be professionally cleaned Monday. Employees will not be allowed to return to work until they receive a “clear test result” and the restaurant will remain closed until they can ensure a safe environment for everyone.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks
- Senator Braun responds after company’s dye turns Patoka River red
- Two EFD trucks damaged in Virginia Street Fire