EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- St. Philip’s Inn announced on Facebook that it is closed temporarily after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee reportedly last worked at the restaurant July 7 and the facility will be professionally cleaned Monday. Employees will not be allowed to return to work until they receive a “clear test result” and the restaurant will remain closed until they can ensure a safe environment for everyone.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Federal lawsuit against USI alleges discrimination due to a medical condition
- Boil advisory in Muhlenberg County due to Watermain break overnight
- South Spencer prepares for sectionals after abrupt end last year
- Cattle loose on I-64 in Gibson County, roads closed
- Drivers urged to watch for deer on HWY-41