EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Upon expiration of the state stay-at-home order on Friday, the City of Evansville will reopen all city golf courses this Saturday, May 2 pending further action by local or state orders.
For the past several weeks, the Parks Department has been completing maintenance projects at the courses, preparing operations to adhere to health and safety guidelines and rehire appropriate staff.
For a complete list of restrictions, reservation of tee times and more details, please go to evvcitygolf.com.
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Wildfires have reached Napa Valley, putting vineyards at risk
- Madisonville woman responds to theft claims