EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility says Fares Ave. will be closed for approximately eight weeks starting Monday between Columbia St. and Eichel Ave.
The EWSU says the closure is for work on a water main improvement. Drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Madisonville police on scene of shooting along Liberty Church Rd
- Police: Owensboro men caught stealing tools in Yellow Creek Park
- Proposal to pay homeless to get COVID-19 vaccine draws concerns
- Mt. Vernon High School cancels prom
- Former baseball players and current Tri-State residents speak out on Hank Aaron’s impact