EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility says Fares Ave. will be closed for approximately eight weeks starting Monday between Columbia St. and Eichel Ave.
The EWSU says the closure is for work on a water main improvement. Drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant