EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water Sewer Utility says a stretch of Weinbach Ave. will be closed between Powell Ave. and Washington Ave. beginning Monday.
The closure is expected to last for a week due to a sewer rehab project. The EWSU adds that motorists should watch for lane restrictions starting at Bayard Park leading up to the closure.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- First exhibits open at Jasper Cultural Center
- Several Evansville apartment residents still waiting for utility assistance
- Vanderburgh County Health Department increases COVID-19 vaccine appointments
- NCAA launches ‘mask madness’ initiative
- ISP recommends keeping your distance driving in winter weather