EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Evansville Water Sewer Utility says a stretch of Weinbach Ave. will be closed between Powell Ave. and Washington Ave. beginning Monday.
The closure is expected to last for a week due to a sewer rehab project. The EWSU adds that motorists should watch for lane restrictions starting at Bayard Park leading up to the closure.
(This story was originally published on July 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Walmart announces Evansville as one of the locations for its parking lot drive-in theaters
- Owensboro Hydrofair postponed until 2021
- Evansville Catholic Schools welcome students back to class
- Two facing charges after police chase in Henderson
- Sharon Elementary hosts informational meeting for parents