EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — After being closed for months due to the pandemic, an Evansville museum is once again ready to welcome back visitors.
The Evansville Wartime Museum will reopen Saturday at 10 a.m. and only be open on Saturdays in August.
Masks will be required for all visitors and volunteers; they will also be available for purchase.
Social distancing is also mandatory except for family members or groups, who will be allowed to stay together as long as they stay six feet apart from other people.
(This story was originally published on July 31, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Mysterious packages received from China
- Man charged with three counts of use of a minor in a sexual performance
- Top Owensboro Health officials set to retire
- Wabash County Health Department warns of possible COVID-19 exposure from “mini-prom”
- Tri-State phone scam claims you are ‘under investigation’