VANDERBURGH COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- Karen Ragland is all but guaranteed to win reelection after she was the only one to file to run for the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation Board seat in District 1.
The deadline to file came and went at noon Friday. The race for the board seat in District 3 is more crowded, where two seats are up for reelection. Incumbents Terry Gamblin and Jeff Worthington have both filed for reelection while retired teacher Ruth Baize and businesswoman Amy Word have also filed for those seats.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 21, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- EPD will not require officers to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Several changes coming to Vanderburgh Superior Court beginning Monday
- Evansville officials encourage residents to ‘love local’ businesses
- Old National Events Plaza receives national award
- Eligibility rules for Daviess Co. bar and restaurant fund explained