EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation’s first day of school is coming up, so the EVSC has compiled a list of important information for parents.
Parents can also download the EVSC App for news and information for all EVSC schools.
To sign up for text message alerts, you need to provide a cell phone number to your child’s school and text “yes” to 67587.
Enrollment starts Monday, July 29.
If you’re unsure which district you live in, click here.
To enroll, parents/guardians need to present a legal birth certificate.
Students enrolling in kindergarten must be five-years-old on or before August 1.
- Monday, July 29: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 30: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, August 2: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, August 5: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
High school enrollment is by appointment only.
- Elementary schools: 8:15 a.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- K-8, middle and high schools: 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Students in need of bus transportation should receive a postcard in the mail from the Office of Transportation.
Parents who have questions after receiving the postcard should call 812-435-1BUS (1287).
The online application will be available for families to fill out beginning Wednesday, July 24.