The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation’s (EVSC) Southern Indiana Career and Technical Center is a hosting a summer engineering camp.
The camp, called iEngineering 2.0 Summer Experience, will last two weeks. It’s for students currently in 7th and 8th grades in Evansville and the surrounding areas.
The camp is designed for those interested in exploring engineering-related fields.
It’s going to run from May 30-June 9.
The half-day program will focus on the following topics:
- Basic electrical circuits
- 3D scanning and printing
- CNC machining
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Software
- Career awareness in science, technology, engineering and math
- Architectural fundamentals
- Electro-magnetic motors
- Introduction to engineering concepts
The camp costs $40 per student.
To register, click here.
Registration is due by April 3.