EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Have you been experiencing issues receiving television signals Wednesday? It could be a phenomenon called tropospheric ducting!
Tropospheric ducting is typically caused by temperature inversions, most common in the spring or autumn. These inversions could cause television signals to not behave normally, causing issues for viewers at home. Luckily, these issues are temporary and normal service should resume within a few hours
(This story was originally published on September 16, 2020)
- WKU President discusses challenges on college campus during pandemic
- Kentucky Speedway says it’s off NASCAR’s schedule
- LIVE NOW: Congressman Brett Guthrie leading hearing on vaccines
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Madisonville woman responds to theft claims