FAIRFIELD, Ill. (WEHT)- Fairfield Community High School is moving to remote learning for several days.
The move comes after several people have tested positive for COVID-19, forcing others to quarantine. Remote learning began Thursday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. and will resume Tuesday until September 18. Earlier Thursday, the Wabash County Health Department announced the Illinois Department of Public Health will place the county in a warning level, citing an increase in the positivity rate.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Tri-State volunteer heading to California for relief
- Organization launches demonstration over Supreme Court pick
- Bosse Field hosting Field of Dreams movie night
- Green River District Health Department reports single-day COVID-19 cases record
- Warrick Co. nursing home resident dies from COVID-19