FAIRFIELD, Ill. (WEHT) – Fairfield Memorial Hospital is inviting the public to attend an Open House for the new surgical pavilion. Open House begins at 2 p.m. on June 12.
Visitors will be able to tour:
- A new Skilled Care Unit on the third floor
- Surgical Specialty Offices on the second floor
- New Emergency Department on the first floor
- Urgent Care on the first floor
- Two new Surgical Suites on the first floor
Light refreshments will be served in the hospital’s cafeteria and each attendee will be given a commemorative bag. The cafeteria will be closed for lunch and dinner on Sunday to allow staff to prepare and serve during the Open House.