FAIRFIELD, Ill. (WEHT) – All athletic workouts at Fairfield Community High School are temporarily suspended until Monday.
A post on the school’s Facebook page references a potential COVID cross contamination situation with the family member of an athlete. The school says no athletes have tested positive or shown any symptoms.
(This story was originally published on July 9, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Police: Multiple shots fired into Madisonville home
- Evansville Police investigating two armed robberies hours apart
- Tri-State superintendents speak on reopening schools
- Back to School: New Lessons
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft