EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Though this year’s Fall Festival was canceled amid the COVID-19 pandemic, booths selling half pot tickets are now up along Franklin St. in Evansville for the West Side Nut Club event.
Sales begin September 24 and the drawing will be live streamed October 10. A social media movement is helping organizations that rely on donations from selling food at the annual event. The winners of the King & Queen contest will be live streamed on the West Side Nut Club’s Facebook page, where Youth of the Day will also announced.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 19, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside
- McLean County man arrested after motorcycle pursuit
- Governor: Kentucky resumes COVID-19 surge preparations