EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — In the midst of so many events being cancelled during the coronavirus pandemic, a major tri-state tradition is still scheduled to happen.
The West Side Nut Club says the 99th Annual Fall Festival is scheduled to start on October 5.
Nut Club officials say they will keep in contact with the local COVID-19 task force, and follow state and national mandates.
As of now, this year’s event is scheduled to take place October 5 – 10.
(This story was originally published on May 18, 2020)
- Jehovah’s Witness convention moved online due to Covid-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 continues to affect restaurant industry
- Madisonville business vandalized
- ABC’s Chief Medical Correspondent talks to Eyewitness News about COVID-19
- Two arrested in connection to alleged assault in Madisonville parking lot