DUBOIS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) – The Farbest Foods plant in Huntingburg reopened on Wednesday.
The plant was closed for cleaning on Monday and Tuesday after 101 employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Employees who do test positive are asked to self-quarantine. Farbest officials say everyone at the plant was tested last Friday.
The plant is one of the largest turkey processors in the country.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply
- Mother arrested for neglect after drugs are found during traffic stop
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb gives weekly COVID-19 update
- ABC 25 Local Lifestyles – Morgan Donahue’s New Song, “Something Anything”