DUBOIS COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) – The Farbest Foods plant in Huntingburg reopened on Wednesday.
The plant was closed for cleaning on Monday and Tuesday after 101 employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Employees who do test positive are asked to self-quarantine. Farbest officials say everyone at the plant was tested last Friday.
The plant is one of the largest turkey processors in the country.
(This story was originally published on May 20, 2020)
- Indiana Little League baseball team holds first day of practice
- Food drive held at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Airports in India prepare to restart domestic flights
- Crowds gather at reopened Oregon winery
- Catholic masses resume in Evansville