HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office responded to a fatal collision of I-69 Wednesday afternoon.
In a statement, the sheriff’s office says a white Toyota van skidded out of control before colliding with an embankment and overturning several times. The driver, identified as Katrina Mullins, was pronounced dead at the scene. An investigation into the crash is still ongoing.
(This story was originally published on July 8, 2020)
- Indiana’s COVID-19 hospitalizations highest since April
- Police looking for driver who flipped car
- Henderson man arrested after dropping drugs in front of police
- 15 year old boy found shot dead in Owensboro home
- Driver who crashed into porch identified, arrested for DWI