EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- A 45 foot tall Ferris wheel is coming to Evansville!
The Downtown Evansville Economic Improvement District announced the Ferris wheel will be coming to Main St. December 5 and 6 for holiday events, a Downtown Christmas, and the Christkindlmarkt.
Tickets for the Ferris wheel will be $5 per car and will be sold in person. Car handles and other surfaces will be sanitized after rides and riders will be required to wear a face mask.
The Ferris wheel runs from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on December 5 and from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. on December 6.
(This story was originally published on Nov. 12, 2020)
- Some Tri-State residents experiencing COVID-19 vaccine side effects
- Henderson County Animal Control and Humane Society deal with influx of stray dog calls
- Kentucky courts to resume jury trials this spring
- New safe haven baby box comes to Boonville
- Madionsville woman charged with murder following death of shooting victim