EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) Authorities are investigating a fire that broke out at Fisher Dynamics Thursday morning.
According to the Evansville Fire Department, crews were called to Fisher Dynamics around 5:09 a.m. Thursday for a dust evacuation unit that had a fire in it which led to the cleaning system. Due to the location, it was difficult for crews to put out the flames.
We’re told the fire did not impact the structure of the building, but operations were ceased for the day. No injuries were reported and the cause is under investigation.
(This story was originally published on Oct. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville K9 on scene of investigation
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Indiana’s COVID-19 hospitalizations highest since April
- Police looking for driver who flipped car
- Henderson man arrested after dropping drugs in front of police