HENDERSON, Ky (WEHT) – Firefighters responded to two separate fires overnight in Henderson on Friday.
One of them happened in the 3300 block of Old Madisonville Road. Crews were called to a vacant house just before 3 a.m. The second was at a storage facility near Vine and Adams where the homeowner of the first fire had kept a number of items.
Homeowner Brent Gray says he was alerted to the storage fire first while staying with a friend. He says he feels overwhelmed, but feels that he will get through it with help from his friends and faith.
There is no word yet on what caused that fire and an investigation is still ongoing.
According to a Facebook post, firefighters had to use foam on gasoline leaking from a vehicle inside the building.
This is a developing story.