GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) A Gibson County resident has passed away from COVID-19 according to the Gibson County Health Department.
This is the first COVID-19 death in the county.
No additional information about the person will be provided at this time.
(This story was originally published on May 21, 2020)
- Brandon Bartlett talks with law enforcement expert about policing protests across the country
- Protesters share their concerns
- Evansville Police release body cam video of Saturday’s protest
- EPD: Man expected to survive after officer involved shooting
- Senate passes fix for small-business coronavirus relief