EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- The Catholic Diocese at Evansville announced four students at three different schools have tested positive for COVID-19.
While the Diocese did not disclose which schools are affected, it did say two of the students attended the same school but none of the tests reported are related to any previous case. The students will quarantine until they can return to school. Potential close contacts have been notified by school officials and they will also quarantine.
(This story was originally published October 7, 2020)
- EFD breaks down door blocked by burning object
- Evansville house fire suspected to be arson
- Walmart extending hours in November, keeping special shopping hour for seniors
- Neighbors alert homeowner of gun theft
- Southern Illinois sheriffs not enforcing new COVID restrictions