PERRY COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Perry County Health Department confirmed there are four new COVID-19 cases at Oakwood Health Campus.
The new cases bring the total number of cases within Perry County to 109, though 71 people have recovered from the virus. Three people have reportedly died from the virus in the county.
Health officials again are urging people to wash their hands, stay home if they are sick, wear a mask, and maintain social distancing.
(This story was originally published on June 21, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Aces basketball not planning on-campus summer workouts
- A push for an Indiana justice reform task force
- Chick-fil-A opens on Evansville’s west side
- Vauhxx Booker’s attorney says FBI is investigating Lake Monroe incident as potential hate crime
- EPD no longer responding to minor car accidents