EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) The Reopen Evansville Task Force is extending COVID-19 testing at the C.K. Newsome Center through October. The hours of operation will be Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Testing is available to all working and living in the Evansville region for free. Medical insurance is not necessary, but residents with insurance are asked to provide that information.
Registration is required to get tested. Anyone needing a test can register at lhi.care/covidtesting.
(This story was originally published on September 14, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- Indiana entering final reopening stage
- The Metropolitan School District of North Posey has announced a switch to virtual learning
- Indiana to enter Stage 5 reopening tomorrow; here’s what to expect
- Haunted houses continue during pandemic
- North Posey High School quarantines 13 after three positive COVID-19 cases