OWENSBORO, Ky (WEHT) Given the growth of Friday After 5 over the years and preparing for the 25th Anniversary next year, the board is searching for a new full-time Executive Director to take the reins and continue the growth and success of the signature riverfront festival.
The Executive Director (ED) position is responsible for overseeing the daily administration, programs, and strategic planning of Friday After 5. They will provide leadership to volunteers and perform other related work as required. Key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach, as well as responsibility for the organization’s consistent achievement of the Friday After 5 mission. This full-time position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Compensation to commensurate with the candidate’s experience and ability. Ideally, the Executive Director possesses a Bachelor-Degree in a field related to the mission of Friday After 5. Experience in community public event planning and festival programming is highly desirable.
Access the application for the Executive Director position and more information online at www.fridayafter5.com/job Please contact us with any additional questions at FA5@FridayAfter5.com
Completed applications, including resumes, cover letters, and list of references, are due to Friday After by 5:00 p.m. on August 1, 2020.
(This story was originally published on June 30, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Beshear announces masks now required in Kentucky
- More Evansville businesses shut down as employees test positive for COVID-19
- Semi accident leads to major power outage in Owensboro
- D-Patrick Honda helps kids with donation to Ark Crisis Children’s Center
- Bishop Medley supports removing confederate statue from Daviess County Courthouse