OWENSBORO, Ky. (WEHT) — Monday began the third week of demolition on Gabe’s Tower.
The tower has been knocked down and contractors used a wrecking ball to take down most of the building.
Crews were seen using excavators to separate the debris into piles Monday.
(This story was originally published on June 22, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Tri-State volunteer heading to California for relief
- Organization launches demonstration over Supreme Court pick
- Bosse Field hosting Field of Dreams movie night
- Green River District Health Department reports single-day COVID-19 cases record
- Warrick Co. nursing home resident dies from COVID-19