GIBSON CO., Ind (WEHT) While positive cases of coronavirus in Gibson County remain low at 7, commissioners don’t want to take any chances.
Beginning May 4 and continuing through May 18, there will be no public gatherings of more than 25 people.
All public gyms, libraries and museums, entertainment establishments, and large venues, including YMCA Camp Carson and the Gibson County Fairgrounds Activity building, must remain closed until May 18.
Also through May 18, access to the courthouse will be by appointment only.
(This story was originally published on May 2, 2020)
LATEST CORONAVIRUS WATCH NEWS:
- Brazilian President Bolsonaro meets with supporters without mask, social distancing
- Amazon offering permanent jobs to some temporary employees
- Green River District Health Department to offer free COVID-19 testing
- NASA selects eight companies to manufacture ventilators
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31