GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT)- The Gibson County Sheriff’s Office says Michael Prill, 42, was charged with battery and strangulation, among other things after someone reported a battery Friday evening.
Deputies say there were “obvious signs of battery” on the subject who reported it. When deputies visited Prill, they reportedly found him “in a state of intoxication” and he reportedly resisted arrest. Authorities add they needed medical clearance before bringing Prill to the Gibson County Jail due to his high blood alcohol level.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Senate confirms Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Gov. Andy Beshear issuing red zone recommendations
- Train crashes into car that was abandoned on tracks
- Coat-A-Kid collections beginning Tuesday
- Pike County pastor dies from COVID-19