GIBSON COUNTY, Ind. (WEHT) – Local attorney Glenn Grampp was sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to driving while intoxicated in 2019.
Grampp was sentenced to 180 days in the Gibson County Jail but that was suspended to probation. He was also ordered to pay fines and his license is suspended for one year.
(This story was originally published on June 16, 2020)
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Nurse shot, killed along interstate in Nashville
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Eagles take down Illinois Springfield, jump to 3-0
- Owensboro Catholic preparing for 2A quarterfinal against Murray