FRANKFORT, Ky. (WEHT) – Governor Beshear and his family have tested negative for COVID-19 after feeling ill earlier in the day on Tuesday.
The governor canceled his daily press conference and a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Frankfort on Tuesday after he and the First Lady “began not feeling well”, according to a news release.
The governor’s office says “he is feeling better, but will provide tonight’s update via video and not a press conference.”
The governor’s live updates will resume on Wednesday.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 11, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Fence now up around old Holy Trinity Church
- Hispanic Heritage: Remembering legendary musician ‘Trini’ Lopez
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Unity rally held in Madisonville
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG