VANDERBURGH CO. Ind. (WEHT)- Small businesses in Vanderburgh County can start applying for grants to help with expenses next week.
Applications for grants will be accepted for a week starting Tuesday. To qualify, businesses must prove they were negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, provide a letter on how funds will be used, and the business’ primary office must be in Vanderburgh County or the city of Evansville.
More information on the grants can be found here.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 2, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Tennessee Titans suspend team activities after multiple players test positive for COVID-19
- Owensboro Monument Relocation Committee scheduled to meet today
- Showplace Entertainment Center partnering with local non-profits for the month of October
- Birdseye man arrested for threatening to “blow up” the Perry County Clerk’s Office
- Webster County football coach facing drug charges