(WEHT)- The Green River District Health Department is offering COVID-19 testing at clinics across its seven-county service area as cases continue to increase across western Kentucky.
The GRDHD announced 32 new cases Saturday, including 20 cases in Daviess County alone. New cases were also reported in Hancock, Henderson, Ohio, Union, and Webster counties. Overall, 86 percent of the cases reported in the GRDHD have seen a recovery, though 22 people have died.
Testing is free but people looking to get tested must register online first.
(This story was originally published on Aug. 8, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Authorities investigating after apparent murder suicide in Webster County
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?