(WEHT)- The Green River District Health Department (GRDHD) announced it will offer free COVID-19 patients across its seven-county service area starting with its mobile unit at Western Elementary School in Centertown and at its clinic site in McLean County on June 2.
The GRDHD will also offer testing at its clinic locations in Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, Union, and Webster counties on June 3rd. Testing will be available on June 4 at the Henderson Housing Authority.
The news comes as two new cases were reported by the health department Sunday, both in Daviess County. The health department says people looking to receive a test must pre-register online first.
(This story was originally published on May 31, 2020)
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain
- Closing bars to stop coronavirus spread is backed by science
- Kansas City Royals putting cutouts of fans in stands to fill seats during games
- Walmart turning 160 of its parking lots into drive-in theaters