HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – Green Street in Henderson remains closed, but is expected to reopen on Tuesday morning.
The closure occurred after a major water line break on Green Street last week. The break has been repaired in Henderson between 5th Street and 12th Street.
Green Street will remain closed until Tuesday morning to allow for the asphalt to cool and harden.
(This story was originally published on June 22, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Madisonville woman responds to theft claims
- Regional hospitals to maintain visitation restrictions
- Western Kentucky drive-thru flu shots
- Grayville High School student tests positive for COVID-19
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for Fairview Drive extension