OWENSBORO Ky (WEHT) City leaders held a groundbreaking ceremony for the Fairview Dr extension in the Downs subdivision Tuesday.
The extension will run to the intersection of KY 603 and Hayden Rd.
This will serve as the main access to the new Daviess County Middle School as well as other developing property.
Officials expect the project to be completed by December 2021.
(This story was originally published on September 29, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Long time Henderson buffet closing temporarily
- Man accused of killing Fairfield teenager pleads not guilty in first court appearance
- WATCH LIVE: Second Indiana gubernatorial debate 2020
- Monarch Beverage Company selling assets, laying off 56 employees
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. selling Tropicana Evansville for $480 million