EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT)- Organizers for the Hadi Shrine Circus say the annual Thanksgiving weekend tradition will be postponed this year after consulting the Vanderburgh County Health Department.
Organizers add the 87th annual Hadi Shrine Circus will have to wait until 2021. The annual show runs four days, starting on Thanksgiving with acts including acrobats, jugglers, animals, and clowns. Previously, the Three Stooges, the Dukes of Hazzard, and Bello Nock from America’s Got Talent have also appeared.
(This story was originally published on Sept. 3, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Witnesses react to crash, victims’ family clings to faith
- Last weekend for Owensboro spray parks
- Bills relating to Breonna Taylor case expected in upcoming General Assembly session
- Student putting Black Lives Matter movement on display
- UE makes top 20 in nation for student engagement