EVANSVILLE, Ind (WEHT) After another successful Fall Festival Half Pot, the Hadi Shrine has announced they are giving a minimum of $12,750 to some lucky person next month.
Tickets for the half pot are 1 for $10, 4 for $20 or 25 for $100. You can buy tickets at these locations on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 5 p.m. through the end of November:
- Pat Coslett’s Simplicity Furniture parking lot
- First Ave. North Parking lot near 5/3 Bank
- Corner of 11th and Franklin St.
- Hadi Shrine office at Walnut and Riverside (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Hadi Shrine member Rick Hubbard says this has been a tough year for everyone and local organizations like the Hadi Shrine are no different.
I mean, we’re no exception, we had to cancel our Shriner’s Fest, we had to cancel our beloved circus and that affects all the kids and all the families in this area so we’ve come up with a half pot to be able to supplement those losses.Rick Hubbard
(This story was originally published on Nov. 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Driver taken to the hospital after vehicle hits two trees and a home in Daviess County
- Oakland City family wants justice after dogs found shot dead in trash bags
- Woman suffers burns after house fire in Evansville
- Stolen wooden crosses returned to Tell City VFW post
- Owensboro, Daviess County heading back to full in-person instruction March 22