(WEHT) – Officials are planning business as usual at Harmonie State Park this holiday weekend after flooding on Sunday.
High waters damaged a road in the park during Sunday’s high water. The flooding was severe enough that campers in the park were told to evacuate.
Most of the park remains closed but INDOT crews looked at the damage and decided it could be repaired in time for the Fourth of July weekend.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020).
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- COVID-19 case reported at Haubstadt Community School
- Greenville man killed in lawnmower accident
- KSP investigating fatal collision in Nortonville
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Victim sent to hospital in Evansville shooting