(WEHT) – Officials are planning business as usual at Harmonie State Park this holiday weekend after flooding on Sunday.
High waters damaged a road in the park during Sunday’s high water. The flooding was severe enough that campers in the park were told to evacuate.
Most of the park remains closed but INDOT crews looked at the damage and decided it could be repaired in time for the Fourth of July weekend.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020).
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville Police looking to identify truck
- Prime Time Pub and Grill Newburgh reopens after deep cleaning
- Ange shares her Run for the Roses Pie recipe
- Virginia couple arrested on marijuana charge in Vanderburgh County
- Owensboro Police investigating shooting