(WEHT) – Officials are planning business as usual at Harmonie State Park this holiday weekend after flooding on Sunday.
High waters damaged a road in the park during Sunday’s high water. The flooding was severe enough that campers in the park were told to evacuate.
Most of the park remains closed but INDOT crews looked at the damage and decided it could be repaired in time for the Fourth of July weekend.
(This story was originally published on June 29, 2020).
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Who should get a COVID-19 test under new CDC guidelines?
- Judge declares mistrial in Bengert trial
- Wabash coroner investigating shooting death of a juvenile
- Notre Dame suspends all football-related activities
- Ball State attributes off-campus gatherings as reason for COVID-19 spike