HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – The Area Rapid Transit will offer free bus rides to voters who show their “I voted” sticker on Tuesday in Henderson.
The HART “shopper shuttle” bus route will stop near the main entrance to Henderson County High School, which is the only in-person voting location in the county.
If you want to use the shuttle, Hart officials suggest to vote as early as possible to allow for enough time for a ride.
(This story was originally published on June 22, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Sturgis man honored for organ donation on NASCAR driver’s car
- USI professor discusses loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Henderson group aims to bring awareness to human trafficking
- How the coronavirus pandemic affects children’s mental health
- Tri-State shows support for their presidential candidate