WABASH CO, Ill (WEHT) The Wabash County Health Department has announced a possible COVID-19 spreader event. In an email release they said if you attended a wedding on November 14 at the VFW in Mount Carmel, you could have been exposed to multiple confirmed positive cases of COVID-19.
If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, the health department recommends calling the Wabash General Hotline at 618-263-6233. If you are not experiencing symptoms but think you could be a contact, please call the Wabash County Health Department at 618-263-3873.
(This story was originally published on November 23, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Owensboro apartment fire displaces residents
- Owensboro Health vaccinates nearly 7,000 people, appointments on hold
- Henderson church honors Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Local universities honor Martin Luther King Jr., reflect on recent events
- Patients must get both COVID-19 vaccine doses from same facility