HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — The City of Henderson’s Parks and Recreation Department announced today the final days of area water features for this season.
East End Park Sprayground’s will close on Monday, Sept. 21, while both the Riverfront Water Feature and Central Park Fountain will close on Monday, Oct. 5.
All water features are scheduled to reopen in May 2021.
For more information, contact the City of Henderson Parks and Recreation Department at 270-831-1274.
(This story was originally published on September 18, 2020)
- EWSU cautions against sewer inlet leaves; City of Owensboro offering leaf pick-up
- Appeals court upholds conviction of a man who stabbed and killed a Dubois County woman
- Indiana State Police partners with DEA for 19th “Drug Take Back Day”
- Police warn against falling for “ransom” phone scams
- Police investigating shots fired into an Evansville apartment with children inside