HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — The Henderson Fire Department had crews on scene of a house fire on the 800 block of First Street.

Dispatch tells us the call came in around 5:20 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the Henderson Fire Department, a barbecue grill that was too close to the home started the fire.

Officials say the fire self-ventilated through the attic before firefighters arrived. Photos shared by the Henderson Fire Department show smoke billowing out from the rear of the home.

Our crew on scene told us first-responders had shut down First and Alvasia Street while working the fire.

No injuries are reported at this time.

(Courtesy: Henderson Fire Department)