HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) – To help shelter partners with added animals after July 4th and the limited staff and funding due to COVID-19, BISSELL Pet Foundation is sponsoring adoption fees for cats and dogs on July 10-12 at 160 shelters across 32 states.
One local shelter, the Humane Society Of Henderson County, is participating in the event.
While adoption fees aren’t completely waived, they are significantly lowered.
To view dogs and cats up for adoption in Henderson, click here.
(This story was originally published on July 10, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks