HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — A man taken to the Henderson County Detention Center for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl earlier this year.
Henderson Police Department arrested 21-year-old Shayman Hancock after the alleged victim said Hancock had assaulted her between April and July.
The investigation is still ongoing.
(This story was originally published on September 24, 2020)
- Sen. McConnell, McGrath visit western Kentucky supporters
- One lane of southbound I-69 reopened in Gibson County after crash
- Kentucky Supreme Court issues new guidelines for red zone counties
- SIGECO files for natural gas rate increase
- Two under arrest for neglect and abuse in Dubois County