HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT)- Redbanks, a nursing home in Henderson, announced on Tuesday that it has no active COVID-19 cases.
Dozens of residents and staff members at the facility tested positive for the virus in October but officials the last two residents have moved back into their permanent rooms and plastic barriers have been removed.
(This story was originally published on Nov. 12, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Warrick Co. deputies investigating incident at home near Boonville
- Henderson County Schools to expand in-person learning opportunities next month
- Despite COVID numbers dropping in Tri-state, concerns lie in variants
- Two Carmi residents killed in train accident
- Tri-State Chinese restaurant abruptly closes