Ind. (WEHT) — Heritage Federal Credit Union plans buy the branches of The Elberfeld State Bank.
The deal still needs approval from the Elberfeld State Bank shareholders and federal regulators.
The institutions expect to complete the deal during the first quarter of 2021.
Once complete, Heritage Federal Credit Union will have 11 locations in the Evansville area.
(This story was originally published on July 1, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS
- Two Mt. Vernon officers awarded for life-saving efforts
- Unwanted artwork popping up in historic arts district
- Pet parade held at Evansville assisted living facility
- COVID-19 death reported in Muhlenberg County
- EWSU temporarily changing disinfectant