UNION COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- Workers were able to clean up part of Highway 666 in Union County Thursday after a landslide forced the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to close that section down.
The highway was shutdown between Hite Speece Road and VT Crawley Road.
(This story was originally published on May 28, 2020)
- Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff dies in prison, AP source says
- No charges yet in Minnesota shooting of Black man as protests continue
- Nashville meteorologist ‘almost brought to tears’ from response to hearing aids post
- First lady Jill Biden to undergo ‘procedure,’ says White House
- ‘Couldn’t breathe’: A personal reaction to Johnson & Johnson vaccine