UNION COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- Workers were able to clean up part of Highway 666 in Union County Thursday after a landslide forced the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to close that section down.
The highway was shutdown between Hite Speece Road and VT Crawley Road.
(This story was originally published on May 28, 2020)
- Indiana BMV to resume driving skills exams
- WATCH LIVE: Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb gives COVID-19 update
- Traveling City Hall will now be a Feed Evansville pick-up location
- Packers: No fans at practices, Family Night, or preseason games
- Long time local financial advisor earn higher designations