HOPKINS CO., Ky (WEHT) Due to the spike in COVID-19 cases in Hopkins County, school officials say they are rescheduling senior graduation ceremonies.
Hopkins County Schools plan to have in-person class this fall. Parents will have an option to opt for remote learning programs rather than in-person classes. The first day of school in Hopkins County will now be August 26th.
(This story was originally published on July 15, 2020)
LATEST LOCAL NEWS:
- Evansville fast-food restaurant set to close
- Western Kentucky housing authorities to receive federal funds
- Newburgh patio suddenly caves in
- Evansville Rescue Mission resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Less humidity means more people head to parks