HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (WEHT)- The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office says a Sebree man turned himself in Sunday night after they say he shot a man in the arm.
Authorities believe 31-year-old Joshua Walden chased his wife, Teri Walden and 34-year-old Joshua Warner through Earlington before running them off the roadway.
Joshua Walden reportedly left his car and pointed a handgun at Warner, who tried to push the gun away before being shot in the arm.
Warner was later treated and released from a local hospital, Teri Walden was reportedly not injured.
However, deputies say Joshua Walden fled the scene.
(This story was originally published on July 5, 2020)
- Haysville woman arrested after alleged theft
- Kentucky State Police looking for “5-finger vape villain”
- Utility and rental assistance open house planned for Saturday
- Pike County still near top in 7-day positivity rates in Indiana
- Mysterious packages received from China