HENDERSON, Ky. (WEHT) — Staff with the Salvation Army in Madisonville tells Eyewitness News it will host its free Thanksgiving meal on Tuesday between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
All are welcome. Those who wish to dine-in, take-out or grab a meal for someone else may visit the location’s social services entrance at 805 McCoy Avenue.
The Salvation Army tell us it will be serving turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, cranberry sauce and a dessert.
More from Ben Walls
- “Curtain Call” wrestling event, open house are among last times to see Veterans Coliseum before renovation
- Vanderburgh County seeks bids for Veterans Memorial Coliseum improvement project
- Evansville civic leaders break ground on community kitchen
- Habitat for Humanity of Evansville partners with Ascension St. Vincent
- Spencer County community honors crash victim with bake sale, blood drive
Eyewitness News. Everywhere you are.