GALLATIN COUNTY, Ill. (WEHT)- The Illinois State Police announced they identified the remains of 32-year-old Chase Mitchell after they were found in rural Gallatin Co.
Mitchell was reported missing to the Eldorado Police Department on May 5 and the remains were found Tuesday.
The Illinois State Police are leading a homicide investigation with local law enforcement, though no further information is currently available.
(This story was originally published on June 11, 2020)
- Ivy Tech launches new CDL program with financial aid eligibility
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- Stolen wooden crosses returned to Tell City VFW post
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten teams battle for position as Selection Sunday nears
- Wayne’s Detailed Forecast – February 25, 2021